What we do
ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT GRANT (EDG)
Improve Your Organisation’s HR Capabilities AND Save Up To 70% Of Your Project Investments!
Are Your People Managers Performing Up To Expectations?
Is Your Organisation Struggling To Retain High-Performing Staff?
Want To Improve The Leadership And Change-Management Skills Of Your Current Employees?
HOW CAN RIGHT IMPACT HELP WITH THE EDG?We specialise in helping our clients with the following Human Resource (HR) capability development areas:
1) Learning & DevelopmentIdeally, L&D must align with the company’s overall priorities. However, research has shown that many L&D functions struggle to meet this objective, with only 40% of organisations reporting that their learning strategy is aligned with business goals.
Moreover, contrary to the past where learning was seen as the single solution for improving productivity, learning today does more than that, it contributes to employability. Surveys have shown that “opportunities for learning and development” ranks high on the criteria for job seekers. Right Impact offers the following non-exhaustive interventions in this area:
- Review and Create Learning Needs Analysis
- Identify Competencies and Skills Gap of Leaders and Potential Leaders
- Develop Leadership Training Road Map and Transition Curriculum
- Outcome-Driven Leadership Coaching
- Integrate L&D interventions into HR process
2) Organisation CultureOrganisation Culture encompasses an organisation’s expectations, experiences, philosophy and values. It comes together as a result of shared attitudes, beliefs, customs, and written and unwritten rules. It reverberates across all aspects of the business as it influences business operations and brand identity.
A strong organisational culture has the capacity to unite employees and turn them into advocates. Changing a culture is both challenging and extensive - it involves changing mindsets and strategic planning is of paramount importance. Right Impact offers the following non-exhaustive interventions in this area:
- Identify Current Internal Perception of Organisation’s Culture
- Qualitative and Quantitative Measurement of Employees’ Understanding of Organisation’s Core Values
- Develop Processes for Translation of Core Values into Observable Behaviours
- Design and Delivery of Onboarding Programmes and Framework
3) Employee Engagement & CommunicationEmployee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organisation and its goals. An engaged workforce has a positive impact on business goals, understand their role in the organisation’s success and are commited to doing their best.
BUT...do note that employee engagement does not equate to job satisfaction. Employees can be satisfied with their jobs but still be disengaged. Right Impact offers the following non-exhaustive interventions in this area:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Measurement of Organisation’s Employee Engagement Levels based on The National Workplace Happiness Survey (NWHS)
- Engagement Gap Analysis with National, Industry and Sector Average
- Design and Delivery of Focus Group Discussions
- Conduct and Consolidate Findings of Stakeholders’ Interviews
- Design Recommendations to Improve Employee Engagement Levels
- Implementation of Revised Employee Communication Strategies
4) Talent Management & Succession PlanningTalent Management is an organisation’s commitment to recruit, hire, retain and develop the most talented employees in the market. Organisations can build a sustainable competitive advantage over their competitors with effective talent management practices.
It results in the accomplishment of organisational vision, strengthens the organisational structure and ensures job satisfaction for its employees. Coupled with talent management, succession planning is a process for putting in place a plan for each critical role so as to ensure sustenance of the company operations even during a staff exodus. Right Impact offers the following non-exhaustive interventions in this area:
- Measure and Evaluate Talent Attrition Rate
- Identify Talent Competencies
- Develop Talent Progression Roadmap
- Design and Develop Mentorship Programmes
- Identify Roles and Positions Required for Succession Planning
- Develop Transition Plan for Potential Candidates
- Implement Formal Feedback Systems
SOUNDS GOOD! BUT… WHAT IS EDG?
The EDG is a financial assistance programme that helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas, under 3 pillars:
1) Core Capabilities
Projects under Core Capabilities help businesses prepare for growth and transformation by strengthening their business foundations. These should go beyond basic functions such as sales and accounting.
2) Innovation and Productivity
Projects under Innovation and Productivity support companies that are exploring new areas of growth, or looking for ways to enhance efficiency. These could include reviewing and redesigning workflow and processes. Companies can also tap into automation and technologies to make routine tasks more efficient.
3) Market Access
Projects under Market Access support Singapore companies that are willing and ready to venture overseas. You may tap into the EDG to help defray some of the costs of expanding into overseas markets
YES, THAT’S 70% IN COST SAVINGS!!
IS MY COMPANY ELIGIBLE?
The EDG is available to companies which are/have:1) Registered and operating in Singapore
2) At least 30% local shareholding (Singaporean or PR)
3) Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
This Means That Your Company Does NOT Need To Be An SME To Tap On This Grant!
WHAT MUST MY COMPANY PREPARE FOR AN EDG APPLICATION?
Visit this webpage to download the EDG Project Proposal Template, which provides a supporting document checklist to guide you in your application preparation:
WHY SHOULD WE PICK RIGHT IMPACT TO WORK WITH US ON OUR EDG PROJECT?
In addition, he hosted the HR Summit in 2017, is the author of Happy Companies, Healthy Profits – The Six Positive Psychology Strategies that Drive Productivity at Work, and was interviewed by the Singapore Manufacturing Federation for his thoughts on management consultancy.
Very recently, he had also helped, not one, but two divisions in a leading telecommunications company achieve some of the HIGHEST employee engagement scores amongst all divisions in the group through customised engagement projects.
You can read more about Andy here:
Secondly, with regard to our employee engagement projects, as an appointed administrator, we are able to administer the Workplace Happiness Survey, which was first launched at the national level in 2014 and promoted by key partners such as NTUC and the Health Promotion Board.
Find out more here:
This unique survey allows your stakeholders to know the exact happiness drivers in your organisation, BUT also tells you which driver(s) is the most and least sensitive to workplace happiness to your organisation. This means that you will know where to put your organisation’s resources to trigger the greatest increase in workplace happiness, and hence talent engagement and retention.
This survey also enables you to benchmark your organisation’s happiness levels against the national average, BUT also, more importantly, allows you to perform internal benchmarking to pinpoint specific opportunities and threats that can make or break your employees’ workplace happiness/engagement levels.
However, our project schedule is getting tighter everyday, so we would encourage you to simply send us a non-obligatory enquiry by CLICKING the link below and we can speak more.
OR YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT OUR PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN THE STRAITS TIMES RECRUIT SECTION FIRST?http://www.right-impact.com/articles/5_Science-Based_Recommendations.html